Professional Accountant Resume Sample 2016
Are you looking for an accountant job? It’s a good time to think about your resume 2016, which you have already wrote or would do that using our latest resume writing tips for accountant positions. Accountant position in US – it’s a broad position, which could require different responsibilities. That’s why we would like to help you with resume writing suggestions and accountant resume samples.
Accounting Resume 2016 Tips
If you are an entry-level candidate and you would like to boost your chances to get accountant position this year – certification is the best way on how you can do that really fast. When we’re talking about the best certification you can get – it’s about CPA.
Doesn’t matter what industry you work now or if you would like to change accounting niche – you should tailor your resume for a specific position. It’s very important Target your resume for the niche you would like to work in and show hiring manager that you were successful on your previous place of work.
Accountant Resume Templates Word
Skills to include
Many candidates prefer to include not the most relevant information like hobbies or references. It’s not the information hiring manager would like to see in your accountant resume first. They are looking for your hard skills and achievements.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Technical Skills
- Sage 300
- FRAP Analysis
- MS Excel
- Size of budget you have managed
- Size of investments you have managed
- Amount of money saved or earned via you practice
Do not vague your experience in the career objective block. Try to show the most interesting and relevant information to your reader.
- What were your main duties and how many years you have worked as accountant
- Your education and certifications if any
- What are your expectations from the position you would like to get
We do believe our short tips for accountant resume 2016 could be useful and would help you somehow to get your job this year.